Try to find the solution:
Loctite AA 3298 - 300 ml (acrylic adhesive, up to 120 °C)
LOCTITE AA 3298 is a toughened acrylic adhesive material intended for high strength structural bonding. This product incorporates a silane coupling agent which ensures good bond durability on glass surfaces. It cures at ambient temperature with the aid of Activators 737, 738/7386 or 740/7407. LOCTITE AA 3298 is suitable for bonding a range of materials, including sheet metal and glass, where continuous or repeated loading is encountered (e.g. furniture, containers, doors). Further information on the product can be obtained from your local technical department: email@example.com
Steps to achieve the best adhesive results:
1. For best performance bond surfaces should be clean and free from grease. Use LOCTITE 7063.
2. To ensure a fast and reliable cure, activator LOCTITE 737 or LOCTITE 7386 should be applied to one of the bond surfaces and the adhesive to the other surface. Parts should be assembled within 15 minutes.
3. The recommended bondline gap is 0.05 mm. Where bond gaps are large (up to a maximum of 0.4 mm), or faster cure speed is required, activator 737™ or 7386™ should be applied to both surfaces. Parts should be assembled immediately (within 1 minute).
4. Excess adhesive can be wiped away with organic solvent.
5. Bond should be held clamped until adhesive has fixtured.
6. Product should be allowed to develop full strength before subjecting to any service loads (typically 24 to 72 hours after assembly, depending on bond gap, materials and ambient conditions).
Time to get full strength at the gap 0,05 mm (22 °C):
- Steel : 9 hours
- Aluminum : 12 hours
- PCV : 48 hours
- Steel : 3 minutes
- Aluminum : 8 minutes
- PCV : 27 minutes
- Steel (sand-blasted) : 26 to 32 N/mm²
- Aluminum : 8 to 20 N/mm²
- Steel (sand-blasted) : 15 to 27 N/mm²
- Aluminum (sand-blasted) : 4 to 6 N/mm²
Full technical information can be found in the technical data sheet.