Try to find the solution:
Loctite HY 4080 GY - 50 g (two-component hybrid adhesive)
LOCTITE HY 4080GY is a two component structural Hybrid adhesive that provides toughness and excellent adhesion to metals, composites, and plastics. This product provides fast fixture at room temperature and high operational strength within the first hour. This product has good resistance to peel and impact loads while maintaining its high shear strength over a wide range of temperatures and in larger gaps. Further information on the product can be obtained from your local technical department: email@example.com
Directions for use:
1. Bond areas should be clean and free from grease. Clean all surfaces with a LOCTITE 7063 cleaning solvent and allow to dry.
2. To use, Part A and Part B must be blended. Product can be applied directly from dual cartridge by dispensing through the mixer head supplied.
3. 50g Dual Cartridge: Stand dual cartridge upright for 1 minute. Keeping the cartridge in an upright position, insert it into the application gun, remove cap and expel a small amount of adhesive to be sure both sides are flowing evenly and freely. Attach the mixing nozzle.
4. 400g Dual Cartridge: Stand dual cartridge upright for 1 minute. Remove the cartridge cap and locking ring, attach the mixing nozzle and secure with the locking ring. Load cartridge into the application gun so that the yellow label on cartridge is visible above the nozzle. Holding the application gun at a 45° angle, with the nozzle tip pointing upwards, begin dispensing the adhesive until the product reaches the nozzle tip.
NOTE: A pneumatic application gun is required to apply the product from the 400g dual cartridge at a maximum dispense pressure of 2 bar.
5. Dispense and discard a bead as long and as wide as the mixing nozzle, to ensure sufficient mixing.
6. Apply the mixed adhesive to one of the bond surfaces to be joined. Parts should be assembled immediately after the mixed adhesive has been applied.
7. Bonds should be held fixed or clamped until adhesive has fixtured.
8. Keep assembled parts from moving during cure. The bond should be allowed to develop full strength before subjecting to any service load (typically 24 hours).
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labeling.
Optimal Storage: 2°C to 21°C. Storage below 2°C or greater than 21°C can adversely affect product properties.
Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container.
Henkel Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated.
- Shear strength, ISO 4587, (cured for 1 week at 22 ° C):
-Mild steel (grit blasted) N/mm² : 25,6
-Mild Steel (abraded) N/mm² : 24,6
-Aluminum (abraded) N/mm² : 15,7
-Aluminum (etched) N/mm² : 20,4
-Zinc dichromate N/mm² : 17,2
-ABS N/mm² : 3,8
-Phenolic N/mm² : 5,7
-Polycarbonate N/mm² : 2,4
-Nitrile N/mm² : 0,4
-Wood (Oak) * N/mm² : 7,3
-Epoxy N/mm² : 10
-PVC * N/mm² : 11,5
-PMMA * N/mm² : 6,7
Ful technical information can be found in the technical data sheet.