Try to find the solution:
Loctite SF 7649 -150 ml (activator for anaerobic products)
LOCTITE SF 7649 is used where increased cure speed of LOCTITE anaerobic products is required. It is especially recommended for applications with passive metals or inert surfaces and with large bond gaps. LOCTITE SF 7649 is particularly recommended when prevailing temperature is low (<15 °C). Further information about the product can be obtained from the local technical department: email@example.com
Directions for use:
1. Spray or brush on the activator on both mating surfaces to be bonded. For small gaps, treatment of only one surface may be adequate. Contaminated surfaces may need repeated treatment or special degreasing prior to activation to remove any dissolvable contamination. Porous surfaces may need two treatments of activator.
2. Allow the solvent time to evaporate under good ventilation until the surfaces are completely dry.
3. After activation, parts should be bonded within 1- month. Contamination of the surface before bonding should be prevented.
4. Apply the Loctite Anaerobic product to one or both surfaces and assemble parts immediately.
5. Where possible, move surfaces in relation to each other for a few seconds on assembly to properly distribute the adhesive and for maximum activation..
6. Secure the assembly and await fixturing before any further handling.
This activator is classified as HIGHLY FLAMMABLE and must be stored in an appropriate manner in compliance with relevant regulations. Do not store near oxidising agents or combustible materials. Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may also be indicated on the product container labelling. Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties. Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated.
- Chemical type: alkalain cooper salt
- Solvent: acetone
- Character: clear green liquid
- Specific gravity at 25 ° C: 0,79
- Shelf life after application, [days]: 30
- Drying time at 20 ° C, [s]: 30 to 70