Try to find the solution:
Loctite PC 7210 - 1kg (epoxy resin adhesive, for pipe repair)
Loctite PC 7210 is a two-component, room temperature curing toughened epoxy. This product is used in combination with Loctite 5085, a multi-axial, multi-ply fabric, as a composite repair system to repair and protect metal pipes and tanks in the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industry. It can be used to repair damaged and corroded parts where high strength is required, together with corrosion protection and chemical resistance. Typical applications include sealing and repairing cracked tanks, pipes, pipe joints and reinforcing tanks, joints and elbows. Further information on the product can be obtained from the local technical department: email@example.com
Steps to achieve the best adhesive results:
1. Ensure component temperature is between 15 to 30°C ( 60 to 85F).
2. For non-through-wall defects, use Loctite EA 3478 to rebuild external part design. .
3. Apply a layer of Loctite PC 7210™ at least 200 microns (8 mil) thick onto the surface of the repair area by spatula.
4. Press the impregnated fabric firmly onto the surface. Ensure that no air is trapped between the surface and the fabric.
5. A minimum of two layers is needed to seal the surface properly.
6. Application of the product must proceed quickly so as not to exceed the working time of 30 minutes (depending on temperature).
7. To improve weathering resistance, fire resistance or esthetical aspects, a layer of Loctite PC 7255 should be applied on top by spraying or brushing.
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return liquid to original container. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labeling. Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties. Henkel cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those recommended.
-Mild Steel (grit blasted), N/mm² : 34.5
-Aluminum (Gritblasted), N/mm² : 29.1
-Stainless steel (grit blasted), N/mm² : 27.2
Full technical information can be found in the technical data sheet