Loctite HY 4090 GY-50g (klej hybrydowy 2K), szary
LOCTITE HY 4090GY is a two component, general purpose adhesive which provides a very fast fixture at room temperature. It is designed to bond a variety of substrates including metals, most plastics and rubbers. LOCTITE HY 4090GY provides good temperature and moisture resistance which also makes it suitable for applications in high temperature/humidity environments. The thixotropic nature makes it suitable for applications where good gap filling properties on rough and poorly fitting surfaces are required. Further information on the product can be obtained from your local technical department: email@example.com
Steps to achieve the best adhesive results:
1. Bond areas should be clean and free from grease. Clean all surfaces with a LOCTITE 7063 cleaning solvent and allow todry.
2. To use, Part A and Part B must be blended. Product can be applied directly from dual cartridge by dispensing through the mixer head supplied.
3. Stand dual cartridge upright for 1 minute. Keeping the cartridge in an upright position, insert it into the applicationgun, remove cap and expel a small amount of adhesive to be sure both sides are flowing evenly and freely. Attach the mixing nozzle.
4. Dispense and discard a bead as long and as wide as the mixing nozzle, to ensure sufficient mixing.
5. Apply the mixed adhesive to one of the bond surfaces to be joined. Parts should be assembled immediately after the mixed adhesive has been applied.
6. Bonds should be held fixed or clamped until adhesive has fixtured.
7. Keep assembled parts from moving during cure. The bond should be allowed to develop full strength before subjecting to any service load.
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labeling.
Optimal Storage: 2°C to 21°C. Storage below 2°C or greater than 21°C can adversely affect product properties.
Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated.
- Shear strength, ISO 4587, (cured for 168 hours at 22 ° C):
-Steel (grit blasted) N/mm² : 17
-Aluminum N/mm² : 7,6
-Aluminum (etched) N/mm² : 13
-Zinc dichromate N/mm² : 9,1
-Stainless steel N/mm² : 15
-ABS N/mm² : 5,2
-Phenolic N/mm² : 3,2
-Polycarbonate N/mm² : 6,9
-Nitrile N/mm² : 0,7
-Wood (Oak) N/mm² : 4,8
-Epoxy N/mm² : 9,1
-Polyethylene N/mm² : 0,5
-Polypropylene N/mm² : 0,6
Full technical information can be found in the technical data sheet.