Try to find the solution:
Loctite HY 4060 GY - 25 g (two-component hybrid adhesive)
LOCTITE HY 4060GY is a two component, general purpose hybrid adhesive that provides a high strengthcombined with fast fixture at room temperature. LOCTITE HY 4060 GY provides good temperature and moisture resistance which also makes it suitable for applications in high temperature/humidity environments. It is designed to bond a variety of substrates including metals, most plastics and rubbers. This product is ready-to-use and can be dispensed directly from the pack without additional equipment. The two colored components of LOCTITE HY 4060GY allow for indication of proper mixing. Further information on the product can be obtained from your local technical department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to achieve the best adhesive results:
1. Bond areas should be clean and free from grease. Clean all surfaces with a LOCTITE 7063 cleaning solvent and allow to dry.
2. To use, Part A and Part B must be blended. Product can be applied directly from dual cartridge.
3. Remove the cap and dispense both components onto a clean surface or into a dish. Use a device to mix for approximately 15 seconds until no more black or white streaks can be recognized and uniform grey color is obtained.
4. Apply the mixed adhesive to one of the bond surfaces to be joined. Parts should be assembled immediately after the mixed adhesive has been applied.
5. Bonds should be held fixed or clamped until adhesive has fixtured.
6. Keep assembled parts from moving during cure. The bond should be allowed to develop full strength before subjecting to any service load.
7. Excess uncured adhesive can be wiped away with organic solvent (e.g. Acetone).
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labeling.
Optimal Storage: 2°C to 21°C. Storage below 2°C or greater than 21°C can adversely affect product properties. Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated.
- Shear strength, ISO 4587, (cured for 1 week at 22 ° C):
-Steel (grit blasted) : 17 N/mm²
-Aluminum (etched) : 13 N/mm²
-Aluminum : 7,6 N/mm²
-Zinc dichromate : 9,1 N/mm²
-Stainless steel : 15 N/mm²
-ABS : 5,2 N/mm²
-Phenolic : 3,2 N/mm²
-Polycarbonate : 6,9 N/mm²
-Nitrile : 0,7 N/mm²
-Wood (Oak) : 4,8 N/mm²
-Epoxy : 9,1 N/mm²
-Polyethylene: 0,5 N/mm²
-Polypropylene : 0,6 N/mm²
Full technical information can be found in the technical data sheet.