Try to find the solution:
Loctite AA 326 - 50 ml (yellow acrylic adhesive, up to 120 °C)
LOCTITE AA 326 typical applications include bonding ferrites to plated materials in electric motors, loudspeaker hardware and jewelry where fast fixturing is required. Further information on the product can be obtained from your local technical department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to achieve the best adhesive results:
1. For best performance bond surfaces should be clean and free from grease. Use LOCTITE 7063.
2. To ensure a fast and reliable cure, activator LOCTITE 7649 should be applied to one of the bond surfaces and the adhesive to the other surface. Parts should be assembled within 15 minutes.
3. The recommended bondline gap is 0.1 mm. Where bond gaps are large (up to a maximum of 0.5 mm), or faster cure speed is required, Activator 7649 should be applied to both surfaces. Parts should be assembled immediately (within 1 minute).
4. Excess adhesive can be wiped away with organic solvent.
5. Bond should be held clamped until adhesive has fixtured.
6. Product should be allowed to develop full strength before subjecting to any service loads (typically 24 to 72 hours after assembly, depending on bond gap, materials and ambient conditions).
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labeling.Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container.
Henkel Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated.
Time to get full strength at the gap 0,05 mm (22 °C):
- Steel : 15 hours
- Aluminum : 6 hours
- Steel : 2,5 minutes
- Aluminum : 3 minutes
- Shear : 18,5 N/mm²
- Tensile : 24 N/mm²
Full technical information can be found in the technical data sheet.