Try to find the solution:
Loctite 3D Printing Universal Bonder - 11 g
LOCTITE 3DP Universal Bonder is a two component, hybrid adhesive that provides a fast fixture at room temperature in bond gaps up to 5 mm (0.2 in). This product has excellent bonding characteristics to a wide variety of 3D printed substrates. LOCTITE 3DP Universal Bonder is designed for applications where complete cure of excess adhesive is required which can be subsequently sanded. The gel consistency allows for accurate control of adhesive flow even on vertical surfaces. Further information on the product can be obtained from your local technical department: email@example.com
Steps to achieve the best adhesive results:
1. Bond areas should be clean and free from uncured printing resin or loose powder. Clean all surfaces with a Loctite cleaning solvent and allow to dry. Use LOCTITE 7063.
2. To use, Part A and Part B must be mixeded. Product can be applied directly from the cartridge by using the plunger supplied and dispensing through the recommended mixing nozzle.
3. Hold the cartridge upright and insert the plunger.
4. While keeping the cartridge in an upright position, remove cap, attached the mixing nozzle, and begin dispensing the adhesive upward until any bubbles present in the smaller component have been removed.
5. Dispense and discard a bead as long and as wide as the mixing nozzle, to ensure sufficient mixing.
6. Apply the mixed adhesive to one of the bond surfaces to be joined. Parts should be assembled immediately after the mixed adhesive has been applied.
7. Bonds should be held fixed or clamped until adhesive has fixtured (typically 3 – 6 minutes depending on gap).
8. Keep assembled parts from moving during cure. The bond should be allowed to develop full strength before subjecting to any service load (typically 24 hours).
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labelling. Optimal Storage: 2 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 2 °C or greater than 21 °C can adversely affect product properties. Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated.
- Shape: gel
- Color: colorless
- Smell: pungent
- Typical performance of cured material ( 7 days, temperature 22 °C):
-Glass Transition Temperature, ISO 11359-2 [°C]: 110
-Shore Hardness, ISO 868, Durometer D : 65
-Tensile Strength, at break, ISO 527-3 [ N/mm2 ]: 14,6
-Tensile Modulus, ISO 527-3 [ N/mm2 ]: 960
-Elongation, at break, ISO 527-3 [ % ]: 4,9
Full technical information can be found in the technical data sheet.