Try to find the solution:
Loctite SF 7455 - 150 ml (activator for instant adhesives)
LOCTITE SF 7455 is used where increased cure speed of LOCTITE cyanoacrylate adhesives is required. It can be either pre- or post-applied to the bond. The product is especially suited for post-application on cyanoacrylate adhesive to ensure rapid fixturing. Typical applications include securing wires or coils to PCBs, tamper-proofing adjustable components, mounting stand-offs, edge guides and board stiffeners. LOCTITE SF 7455 typical applications include bonding dissimilar materials such as metals, glass or ceramics and where fast fixturing is required between close fitting parts. Further information about the product can be obtained from the local technical department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions for use:
1. Apply Loctite cyanoacrylate to the parts to be bonded or fixed.
2. Apply Activator over all exposed cyanoacrylate adhesive by spray or drop. (Typically use one drop of activator per drop of exposed adhesive).
1. Apply one coating of Activator to the area to be bonded by spray, brush or dipping. Contaminated surfaces may need special cleaning or degreasing prior to activation to remove any soluble contamination.
2. Allow LOCTITE SF 7455 to fully evaporate from parts prior to bonding to avoid solvent entrapment within the bond joint.
3. Apply the LOCTITE cyanoacrylate product immediately after drying or not more than 45- seconds thereafter.
4. Activator can be re-applied if necessary if there is a delay of more than 45- seconds between original activator and adhesive application.
This activator is classified as HIGHLY FLAMMABLE and must be stored in an appropriate manner in compliance with relevant regulations. Do not store near oxidising agents or combustible materials. The product is light sensitve and accordingly, translucent containers should be kept in a dark place when not in use. Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may also be indicated on the product container labelling.Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated. If additional information is required, please contact your local Technical Service Center or Customer Service Representative.
- Chemical type : Amine (active ingredient)
- Solvent : Heptan
- Appearance : Klarowny, bursztynowy
- Specific Gravity at 25°C : 0.68
- Viscosity at 20 °C, mPa* s: 0.3 to 0.5
- TLV, (ACGIH), ppm : 400
- Drying Time at 20 °C, s : 60
- On Part Life :1
Full technical information can be found in the technical data sheet.