Try to find the solution:
Loctite SF 7070-400 ml (degreasing agent for plastics) spray
LOCTITE SF 7070 is a non-aqueous, hydrocarbon based, non-CFC solvent designed for cleaning and degreasing of surfaces to be bonded with LOCTITE adhesives. The product is used as a final pre-assembly cleaning treatment to remove most greases, oils, lubrication fluids, metal cuttings and fines from surfaces to be bonded. It is designed to be used as a spray or in immersion cleaning processes at room temperature or heated. Further information on the product can be obtained from the local technical department: email@example.com
Steps to achieve the best adhesive results:
1. Treat surfaces to be cleaned by spraying or wiping surfaces with a solvent soaked paper towel.
2. Wipe surfaces when still wet with a clean cloth to remove all heavy contamination. If necessary, spray surfaces again to allow run-off of product.
3. Repeat cleaning process if necessary.
4. Allow LOCTITE SF 7070 to fully evaporate from parts prior to bonding to avoid solvent entrapment within the bond joint.
5. Apply the Loctite adhesive immediately after drying and assemble.
The product is classified as flammable and must be stored in an appropriate manner in compliance with relevant regulations. Do notstore near oxidizing agents or combustible materials. Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information mayalso be indicated on the product container labelling. Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties. Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated.
- Chemical type : mixture of hydrocarbons
- Appearance: colorless liquid
- Specific gravity at 25°C : 0.75
- Flash point, (TCC), °C : 54
- Boiling range, °C : 154 to 210
- Resistivity, ASTM D4308, : 1.3
- Aromatic content, % : <1
- Vapor pressure, mmHg: 25 °C : < 5.0
Full technical information can be found in the technical data sheet.