Try to find the solution:
Loctite SF 7063-400 ml (degreasing agent for plastics and metals) spray
Files to download:
LOCTITE SF 7063 is a non-CFC solvent based formulation for cleaning and degreasing of surfaces to be bonded with LOCTITE adhesives. The product can also be used for cleaning and degreasing machine components during maintenance operations. LOCTITE SF 7063 has no effect on the speed of cure or final strength of LOCTITE adhesives other than providing a clean surface for good adhesion and adhesive cure. Unclean or partially cleaned surfaces can affect adhesive performance. Handling precautions Cleaner must be handled in a manner applicable to highly flammable materials and in compliance with relevant local regulations. Special care must be taken to avoid contact of the product or its vapour with naked flame or any electrical equipment that is not flame proofed. The solvent can affect certain plastics or coatings. It is recommended to check all surfaces for compatibility before use.
Steps to achieve the best adhesive results:
1. Treat surfaces to be cleaned by spraying or wiping surfaces with a solvent soaked paper towel.
2. Wipe surfaces when still wet with a clean cloth to remove all heavy contamination. If necessary, spray surfaces again to allow run-off of product.
3. Repeat cleaning process if necessary.
4. Allow LOCTITE SF 7063 to fully evaporate from parts prior to bonding to avoid solvent entrapment within the bond joint.
5. Apply the Loctite adhesive immediately after drying and assemble bond.
The product is classified as flammable and must be stored in an appropriate manner in compliance with relevant regulations. Do not store near oxidizing agents or combustible materials. Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may also be indicated on the product container labelling. Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties. Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated. If additional information is required, please contact your local Technical Service Center orCustomer Service Representive.
- Solvent : A blend of hydrocarbon solvent, aliphatic alcohol and methylate
- Apperance : Colorless
- Specific Gravity at 25°C : 0.74
- Viscosity at 20°C, mPa*s; (cP) : 2
- Limit concentration value,(ACGIH), ppm : 600
- Corrosivity : none
- Drying time at 20°C, sec : 60
Full technical information can be found in the technical data sheet.