Try to find the solution:
Loctite HY 4070 - 11 g (two-component hybrid adhesive)
Files to download:
LOCTITE HY 4070 is a two component, hybrid adhesive that provides a fast fixture at room temperature in bond gaps up to 5 mm (0.2 in). This product has excellent bonding characteristics to a variety of substrates including some plastics, rubbers, and metals. LOCTITE HY 4070 is designed for applications where complete cure of excess adhesive is required, as well as temperature and moisture resistance. The gel consistency prevents adhesive flow even on vertical surfaces. Further information on the product can be obtained from your local technical department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to achieve the best adhesive results:
1. Bond areas should be clean and free from grease. Clean all surfaces with a LOCTITE 7063 cleaning solvent and allow to dry.
2. To use, Part A and Part B must be blended. Product can be applied directly from the cartridge by using the plunger supplied and dispensing through the recommended mixing nozzle.
3. Hold the cartridge upright and insert the plunger.
4. While keeping the cartridge in an upright position, remove cap, attached the mixing nozzle, and begin dispensing theadhesive upward until any bubbles present in the smaller component have been removed.
5. Dispense and discard a bead as long and as wide as the mixing nozzle, to ensure sufficient mixing.
6. Apply the mixed adhesive to one of the bond surfaces to be joined. Parts should be assembled immediately after the mixed adhesive has been applied.
7. Bonds should be held fixed or clamped until adhesive has fixtured.
8. Keep assembled parts from moving during cure. The bond should be allowed to develop full strength before subjecting to any service load (typically 24 hours).
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labeling.
Optimal Storage: 2°C to 21°C. Storage below 2°C or greater than 28°C can adversely affect product properties.
Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated.
- The gel time in the mixing nozzle : 4 do 5 minutes
- Full shear strength :
-Mild steel (abraded) : 28 N/mm²
-Aluminum (etched) : 20 N/mm²
-Polycarbonate : 12 N/mm² (*)
-PVC : 7 N/mm² (*)
-Zinc dichromate : 22 N/mm²
-ABS : 8 N/mm² (*)
- Phenolic : 8 N/mm²
-Nitrile : 1 N/mm²(*)
-Epoxy (FR-10) : 20 N/mm²
-Wood (oak) : 11 N/mm² (*)
(*) destruction of the substrate
Full technical information can be found on the technical data sheet.