Try to find the solution:
Loctite AA 330/7388 (acrylic adhesive-50ml + activator-40 ml)
Files to download:
LOCTITE AA 330 is a general purpose adhesive that is used to bond metal, wood, ferrite, ceramic and plastic materials. Applications include tool handles, appliances, sporting goods and decorative trim.
LOCTITE SF 7388 is designed to initiate the cure of Loctite toughened acrylic adhesives. Further information on the product can be obtained from your local technical department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to achieve the best adhesive resulsts:
1. For best performance bond surfaces should be clean and free from grease.
2. To ensure a fast and reliable cure, activator should be applied to one of the bond surfaces and the adhesive to the other surface. Parts should be assembled within 15 minutes.
3. The recommended bondline gap is 0.1 mm. Where bond gaps are large (up to a maximum of 0.5 mm), or faster cure speed is required, activator should be applied to both surfaces. Parts should be assembled immediately (within 1 minute).
4. Excess adhesive can be wiped away with organic solvent.
5. Bond should be held clamped until adhesive has fixtured.
6. Product should be allowed to develop full strength before subjecting to any service loads (typically 24 to 72 hours after assembly, depending on bond gap, materials and ambient conditions).
1. Most surfaces may be bonded "as received" but contamination such as loose oxide layers or excessive oil may affect cure speed and bond strength. Cleaning is recommended if maximum strength is required.
2. Brush on the activator to one of the mating surfaces to be bonded. Apply adhesive to other surface.
3. For large gaps (>0.4 mm) or where maximum cure speed is required then treatment of both surfaces is recommended.
4. The activator will not dry and will remain active for up to 6 hours. Bond assembly should be completed within this time.
5. Where adhesive is applied onto an activated surface, assembly should be completed as quickly as possible (within 15 seconds).
6. Secure the assembly and await fixturing before any further handling.
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labeling.
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container.
Henkel Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated.
This activator is classified as HIGHLY FLAMMABLE and must be stored in an appropriate manner in compliance with relevant regulations. Do not store near oxidising agents or combustible materials. The product is light sensitve and accordingly, translucent containers should be kept in a dark place when not in use. Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may also be indicated on the product container labelling.
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties. Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container.
Henkel cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated.
Time to get full strength at the gap 0,05 mm (22 °C):
- Steel : 24 hours
- Aluminum : 24 hours
- Steel : 2,5 minutes
- Aluminum : 8 minutes
- Shear : 22,5 N/mm²
- Tensile : 17 N/mm²
- Viscosity (25°C) , mPa·s (cP) : 1,5
- Fixture time, ISO 4587, seconds:
-PVC covered LOCTITE 330, (activator 7388 on 1 side) : 65 do 105
Shear strength, ISO 4587:
- Steel (shot-blasted):
-Gap 0 mm, N/mm² : 17
-Gap 0,5 mm, N/mm² : 7
Full technical information can be found in the technical data sheet.