Loctite 401-20g (klej błyskawiczny )
|Loctite 401-500g (klej błyskawiczny) (IDH.246489)|
|Loctite 401-3g blister (klej błyskawiczny) blister (IDH.195904)|
|Loctite 401-50g (klej błyskawiczny) (IDH.1937234)|
LOCTITE 401 is designed for the assembly of difficultto-bond materials which require uniform stress distribution and strong tension and/or shear strength. The product provides rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and elastomers. LOCTITE 401 is also suited for bonding porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric. Full technical information can be obtained from your local technical department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to achieve the best adhesive results:
1. Bond areas should be clean and free from grease. Clean all surfaces with a LOCTITE 7063 cleaning solvent and allow to dry.
2. To improve bonding on low energy plastic surfaces, LOCTITE 770 Primer may be applied to the bond area. Avoid applying excess Primer. Allow the Primer to dry.
3.Activator LOCTITE 7455 may be used if necessary. Apply it to one bond surface (do not apply activator to the primed surface where Primer is also used). Allow the Activator to dry.
4. Apply adhesive to one of the bond surfaces (do not apply the adhesive to the activated surface). Do not use items like tissue or a brush to spread the adhesive. Assemble the parts within a few seconds. The parts should be accurately located, as the short fixture time leaves little opportunity for adjustment.
5. Activator LOCTITE 7455 can be used to cure fillets of product outside the bond area. Spray or drop the activator on the excess product.
6. Bonds should be held fixed or clamped until adhesive has fixtured.
7. Product should be allowed to develop full strength before subjecting to any service loads (typically 24 to 72 hours after assembly, depending on bond gap, materials and ambient conditions).
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labeling.
Optimal Storage: 2 °C to 8 °C. Storage below 2 °C or greater than 8 °C can adversely affect product properties.
Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container.
Henkel Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated. If additional information is required, please contact your local Technical Service Center or Customer Service Representative.
- Shear strength after 24 hours (22 °C):
-Shot-blasted steel : 22 N/mm²
-Aluminum (etched) : 15 N/mm²
-Zinc dichromate : 7 N/mm²
-ABS : 13 N/mm²
-PCV : 13 N/mm²
-Polycarbonate : 12 N/mm²
-Phenolic materials : 10 N/mm²
-Neoprene rubber : 10 N/mm²
-Nitrile rubber : 10 N/mm²
- The rate of cure will depend on the substrate used:
-Steel <5 s
-Aluminum: <5 s
-Neoprene: <5 s
-Nitrile rubber: <5 s
-ABS: <5 s
-PVC: <5 s
-Wood (oak): 15 do 30 s
-Wood (pine): 15 do 20 s
-Chipboard: <5 s
-Fabric: 10 do 20 s
-Leather: 15 do 30 s
Full technical information can be found in the technical data sheet.