Try to find the solution:
Loctite 3D Printing Instant Bonder EGFD - 50 g
Loctite 3DP Instant Bonder is a one-component cyanoacrylate adhesive developed for high performance instant bonding on close fitting plastic parts. The product is particularly suited to the bonding of 3D printed materials and has been extensively tested on all major substrates based on industrial 3D printing processes including Stereolithography, Selective Laser Sintering, Fused Filament Fabrication and Binder Jetting technologies. Loctite 3DP Instant Bonder is also suitable for joining 3D materials to traditional engineering materials such as metals, plastics and ceramics. Further information on the product can be obtained from your local technical department: email@example.com
Steps to achieve the best adhesive results:
1. Bond areas should be clean and free from uncured resin, grease or loose powder. Clean all surfaces with a Loctite cleaning solvent and allow to dry. Use LOCTITE 7063.
2. To improve bonding on low energy plastic surfaces, LOCTITE 770 Primer may be applied to the bond area. Avoid applying excess Primer. Allow the Primer to dry.
3. LOCTITE 7455 activator may be used if necessary. Apply it to one bond surface (do not apply activator to the primed surface where Primer is also used). Allow the activator to dry.
4. Apply adhesive to one of the bond surfaces (do not apply the adhesive to the activated surface). Do not use items like tissue or a brush to spread the adhesive. Assemble the parts within a few seconds. The parts should be accurately located, as the short fixture time leaves little opportunity for adjustment.
5. LOCTITE Activator can be used to cure fillets of product outside the bond area. Spray or drop the activator on the excess product.
6. Bonds should be held fixed or clamped until adhesive has fixtured.
7. Product should be allowed to develop full strength before subjecting to any service loads (typically 24 to 72 hours after assembly, depending on bond gap, materials and ambient conditions).
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labelling. Optimal Storage: 2 °C to 8 °C. Storage below 2 °C or greater than 8 °C can adversely affect product properties.
Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated.
- Viscosity: low
- Fast of curing: high
- Strength: high
- SLA resin: <5
- PA11/PA12 (SLS/MJF): <5
- PLA (FFF): <5
- ABS: <5
- PVC: <5
- Steel: <5
- Aluminum: <5
- Wood: from 15 to 30